We have a strict covid policy
In the new light of current situation all appointments will be conducted in line with the UK government’s social distancing measures and fully compliant with all PPE guidance from Public Health & Safety England. In our clinic we have taken all the required measures to minimise the risk of Cross infection upon resuming appointments.
Protecting our clients:
- Clients will be seen by pre-booked appointments only.
- Please arrive on time of your scheduled appointment, you will be taken straight to the treatment room.
- Clients will be asked to disinfect their hands upon entering clinic.
- We kindly ask not to use your mobile phone in the treatment room.
- Clients should attend their appointments alone.
- Treatments will be spaced out in between clients.
- We will provide hand sanitizers, and disposable towels.
- We ask to bring your own mask, if client doesn’t have one they are going to be available at our clinic
- When touching the face, hair, other areas on the body hands should be washed thoroughly, following NHS guidelines.
- If any clients or members of their household have associated symptoms, we will reschedule their appointment and encourage self-isolation in line with Government advice.
Keeping our clinic safe:
- We are following strict infection protocols; the treatment room is cleaned in between clients and deeply each night before the next day.
- All touch points are cleaned frequently during the day e.g., this includes door push plates/handles, light switches, fridge handles, touch points on any shelving, toilet flush.
- Touch screens, equipment, phones iPads, tills, card machines are disinfected/sanitised on a frequent basis.
Protecting our staff:
- We are following NHS guidelines, we are covering our face with masks, shields, and gloves.
- Frequently washing and disinfecting hands
- We work on appointment basis only.