illumiFacial Combination Skin Treatment
New Combination Lynton Peel, IPL & Moisturising Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Now Available at Revive Skin and Laser Centre, Worcester.
Your Natural ‘Filter’
Our new illumiFacial® is the ‘next generation’ of the highly successful ‘Photofacial’ skin treatment, using a new and unique combination of specialist Lynton skincare together with powerful, medical-grade Dynamic Reflex® Lynton IPL technology. This quick and simple facial skin rejuvenation treatment dramatically improves skin tone and appearance, helping your skin feel and look its best.
Naturally brighten the skin with an illumiFacial® treatment which can stimulate collagen, reduce general redness, get rid of thread veins, clear sunspots & sun damage. All resulting in fresh, illuminated & flawless looking ‘airbrushed’ skin.
This amazing facial combines a unique Tri-Fruit Acid Peel & a medical-grade Lynton IPL treatment in one. Post peel, your skin will be at its optimum condition for the application of the award-winning Lynton Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment.
The 4 Stage illumiFacial Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
The illumiFacial® is perfect if you’re looking for that flawless #FilterFree look. This effect will continue to provide further enhancements long after your initial treatment, helping the skin feel & look its best. Enhance your natural ‘Filter’ today.
The first step in achieving clear, healthy, radiant skin will involve a deep cleanse, with your illumiFacial® practitioner using a specialist formulation to remove any impurities.
Treatment is perfect for anyone whose skin exhibits congestion, discolouration and visible signs of ageing, however, a full consultation is carried out prior to treatment to ascertain your suitability and individual treatment needs. A full treatment plan will then be tailored to treat your specific concerns, all aiming to improve the appearance, Fell and health of your skin.
You may experience a superficial tingling feeling on the skin and you may see a darkening of pigment spots before they flake away – this means the treatment has worked perfectly in providing you with a more even, flawless skin tone. As well as clearer, healthier skin, you will also experience an ongoing improvement to the firmness and plumpness of your skin in the following months post-treatment, as new collagen is stimulated deep within the skin tissue.
illumiFacial is a very quick, comfortable treatment which is designed to provide you with ‘optimum skin health’. Some people will feel a slight tingling sensation when the fruit peel is first applied, but it very quickly subsides. The IPL aspect of this treatment can sometimes be mildly uncomfortable – most people describe the discomfort as feeling like a ‘quick pinprick’ and ‘warm feeling’, which is very tolerable.
The illumiFacial is a completely non-invasive treatment, using safe, medical-grade equipment to minimise side effects. Your skin may be red and slightly swollen immediately after treatment, but this will subside very quickly. You may also have some patches of dry skin and in very rare cases, a small blister can form with some temporary lightening or darkening of the skin. However, most people experience absolutely no side effects and any reactions usually disappear within a few hours, leaving the skin feeling and looking radiant.
To get optimum results we suggest 3 – 6 treatments.
Prior to treatment you must first undergo a consultation where details about your medical history are obtained in order to confirm suitability. Before proceeding you will be asked to sign a consent form and undergo a test patch.
- The area to be treated should be free from make-up, perfume, and body or face creams.
- Avoid waxing, plucking, hair removal creams and bleaching for at least 7 days before treatment.
- Please stop the use of topical retinoids and other strong cosmetic products for at least 2 weeks before treatment and the use of glycolic products for at least 7 days before treatment.
- There should be no active or fake tan in the area to be treated. Use of sunbeds or prolonged exposure to sunlight is not allowed in the month prior to treatment and an SPF 50 such as Lynton Light Protect must be used on the area between treatments. Suntans must be left to fade completely before treatment can start.
- Fake tans must also be fully faded before treatment can commence.
- We reserve the right to charge for any appointment booked but abandoned due to active sun-tan or fake tan.
- A medical history is taken at consultation, but we rely on you to inform us of any changes to this. We need to know of any medication you are taking including those bought from a chemist or herbalist